If you are a mother who is struggling right now, I want you to know that YOU are the reason why I do this work. You and your children.
Because I know that things can change for the better.
Many of you are overwhelmed and stuck in a difficult pattern of relating with your kids. Maybe you’re lost in the struggle of trying to manage your child’s troubling behavior or chronic health issues and you don’t know what to do. You may feel sad, frustrated, guilty or disappointed by your parenting experience. I imagine you are doing everything you can to have a happy, healthy family, while dealing with a lot of stress.
It’s become common for kids to have difficult and complicated (sometimes extreme) behavior and developmental issues, anxiety, depression, and chronic illness.
It’s heartbreaking when you don’t know how to help them.
Parenting is crazy hard. It may be the most difficult and chaotic thing you’ll ever do. It’s filled with conflicts and challenges you never thought you’d have to deal with.
What could be a joyful, fun and happy experience - parenting sometimes becomes exhausting, demanding and unmanageable. Nothing seems to be working and you don’t know what to do.
AND…there is an easier way to parent.
You can change what's not working. You absolutely can create cooperation, harmony, health and well-being within your family. And you can feel so much better!
As a Master Certified Parenting Coach...
I support you in managing your emotional stress and triggers, repairing the disconnection with your kids, and restoring your relationship so that your children can hear you and respect and trust you.
And I teach a beautiful process that helps you to become clear on your limits, boundaries and your agreements with your kids – and to follow through with these in a mutually respectful, honoring and powerful way.
You will know how to bring yourself into emotional connection, and you will have the tools and strategies that really work. You will know what to do in your difficult parenting moments.
I’ve been teaching moms about holistic health and well-being for themselves and their children for over 25 years. I have extensive training and experience in coaching for over 10 years, and I hold these certifications:
- Certified Peaceful Parenting Coach
- Master Certification in the Jai Institute for Parenting Transformational Parenting Process
- Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach (FMCHC)
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
- Epidemic Answers Health Coach
- Somatic Awakening Practitioner
- Trauma-Sensitive HeartMath Certified Practitioner
What makes me different from other parenting coaches?
I am an intuitive, empathic listener. I am trained in mind-body energy medicine, somatic healing, positive psychology and peaceful, empowered, transformational parenting. I blend my knowledge, expertise, experience, intuition, wisdom, and insight with effective tools and education to help you move through your most difficult challenges with your children.
As a Health and Wellness Coach, I can support you in getting to the root causes of your child’s difficult health and behavior issues. Recovery is possible from chronic conditions like anxiety, depression, ADHD, allergies, eczema, behavior and mood disorders, and I can guide you in finding the answers that are right for your child.
I have the unique ability to help you with both the behavior/emotional aspect and also the chronic physical health issues, which is a very rare thing in a parenting coach. I take a holistic approach to understanding behavior issues, and this leads to huge benefits to both you and your child.
What’s Missing from Most Parenting Advice?
Most parenting advice is about managing the behavior of the child. What’s missing is help for parents – support in managing your own triggers and bringing you into a place of emotional connection and attunement with yourself. So you can then restore trust, respect and connection in your relationship with your child.
As a parenting coach, I support you in managing your emotional stress and triggers, repairing the disconnection with your kids, and restoring your relationship so that your children can hear you and respect and trust you. And I teach a beautiful process that helps you to become clear on your limits, boundaries and your agreements with your kids – and to follow through with these in a mutually respectful, honoring and powerful way.
You will know how to bring yourself into emotional connection, and you will have the tools and strategies that really work. You will know what to do in every difficult parenting moment.
Here is a hard truth and a big piece of the parenting puzzle:
When you are reactive and not aligned within yourself …your kids are like sponges soaking it all in. And they are reflecting it back to you. They are continually soaking in your unconscious beliefs, thoughts, feelings and all that’s happening within your nervous system - and this shows up in their behavior.
When parents change, children’s behavior changes. In all the years I’ve been a coach, I have never found an exception to this.
How do you consistently create a strong connected relationship with your kids when you have a lot of stressful, tired moments and are dealing with a lot of challenges?
Being a parent is taking on a hero’s journey. It might be the most difficult thing you’ll ever do, and way too difficult for anyone to do on their own.
You need someone to support you through your challenges, to be your guide:
- To help you recognize and understand the underlying causes of your children’s behavior, so you know exactly how to help them and support them
- To help you get to the root causes of your child's chronic illness and know how to create health in your child
- To help you be clear, calm and confident in the midst of intense or frustrating behavior
- To help you understand those strong feelings that come up when you’re triggered, and to know how to give yourself what you need in those moments
- To replace harmful habits and patterns with a peaceful approach to parenting that creates cooperation, harmony and connection
- To set and hold limits and boundaries that your kids will respect without pushback
- To know how to turn power struggles around
- To have effective strategies for those moments when you’ve tried everything you can think of, and you feel stuck
- To help you find the right words to say in those moments when you’re so angry, you just want to lash out and say things that you know you’ll regret
- To know what to do to repair the disconnection after a difficult interaction with your child
- To understand brain and nervous system science, attachment psychology, child development, compassionate empowered communication, and emotional intelligence
- To reduce the overwhelm and stress and take care of yourself so you can show up the way you want to be with your kids
- To know how to navigate the emotional rollercoaster of parenting a strong child – or a highly sensitive child
- To have the empowered conversations that really matter with your kids
- To help your child feel emotionally safe, and feel seen, heard, understood and supported by you
- To create trust between you and your child
- To be able to embody peaceful parenting – to bring what you know from your brain into your body and heart and live it in your daily experience with your kids.
- To have more joyful experiences and way more fun with your kids.
I can be your guide.
I provide individualized coaching, support, education, and resources that will help you with all of this. It doesn’t happen overnight - it does take time to unravel your patterns, release your struggle and create the trust, respect and connection you need to transform your relationship with your child. But the joy is in the journey, and I will support you every step of the way.
What Can Peaceful Heart Parenting Do for You?
You have the power within you to change the course of your child’s life – and yours. Your state of being, your happiness and your emotional stability is EVERYTHING when it comes to shifting your children’s behavior. And, more importantly, you can support them to grow up with intrinsic motivation to become empowered, emotionally intelligent, caring, creative, strong, courageous adults who are fully tapped into their greatness.
With this new paradigm of empowered peaceful heart parenting that is truly transformational, you can get to the place where parenting can actually be your greatest joy. You fully deserve that, dear mama!
Parenting can be a sacred journey where everyday miracles happen. You can create a new legacy within your family that shapes how your children parent their children – your future grandchildren – and generations to come.
All you need to do is reach out for help. If you want this for you and your family, get in touch with me and we’ll talk about what’s possible for you.